Geothermal System Repair, Geothermal HVAC System Installation & Geothermal ServiceLancaster, PA, West Chester, PA, Reading, PA, Harrisburg, PA, York, PA & Coatesville, PA
JK Mechanical taps into the free energy source buried in your backyard. We take advantage of stable temperatures underground, in a pond, or well, to keep you comfortable while minimizing monthly costs. Geothermal heating and cooling operates on electricity but relies on the earth’s thermal energy to maintain perfect year round temperature in the average-sized home for a dollar a day. Handling proper design, installation, and service of geothermal HVAC systems, JK Mechanical provides smart, energy efficient solutions in Lancaster County and surrounding areas.
Geothermal Tax Credits
Enjoy 30% federal tax credit for geothermal heat pumps in the residential sector and the 10% credit for qualifying commercial installations. These tax credits are also retroactive to Jan 1, 2017, so if you bought a system last year you are eligible for the 30% credit. The extension is until December 31, 2021, with a phase out of 26% for 2020, and 22% for 2021, so make sure to act on this sooner than later.
Trustworthy Geothermal Heating & Cooling Services
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our team of certified technicians are trained and regularly updated in geothermal technology. We are equipped to handle whatever challenge your home or business presents, and will help you determine the right option for your specific needs. Every stage of the process is completed in an organized fashion, ensuring no unnecessary delays, disruptions, or miscommunication. Contact JK Mechanical at 717-925-8934 for further information, knowledgeable recommendations, and quick turnaround. We provide a full range of geothermal services, including installation, seasonal maintenance, repair, and 24/7 Emergency Assistance throughout Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Reading, West Chester & Coatesville, PA.
Some of the many benefits of geothermal heating and cooling include:
- Cost savings – Geothermal systems achieve 400% efficiency ratings. Four units of energy are provided for every one unit of electrical energy consumed. This outstanding efficiency lowers your monthly bills by an average of 70%.
- Noise levels – There’s no outdoor unit drawing attention to itself, creating an eyesore or noise. The indoor heat pump provides smooth, quiet operation, no louder than your refrigerator.
- Environmentally Responsible – The EPA considers geothermal systems the most environmentally friendly option for temperature control. No carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or greenhouse gasses reduce your carbon footprint.
- Safe Operation – Because there’s no combustion process, there’s no byproducts, no chance of carbon monoxide poisoning, no hot surfaces, flames, or fumes.
- Clean – Geothermal systems are the ideal choice for anyone who suffers from allergies or asthma, as no contaminants or fumes are introduced to indoor air.
- Life Span – The indoor heat pump is protected from the elements and can be depended on for fifteen-plus years of operation. The typical furnace only lasts seven to ten years. The ground loop of the geothermal system typically lasts upwards of fifty years.
- Value – Although Geothermal is a significant investment, the savings on utility bills and maintenance quickly recovers the cost, usually within five years.