Geothermal System Replacement, Geothermal System Maintenance & Geothermal System RepairCoatesville, PA, York, PA, Harrisburg, PA, Lancaster, PA, Reading, PA & West Chester, PA
JK Mechanical taps into the free energy source buried in your backyard. We take advantage of stable temperatures underground, in a pond, or well, to keep you comfortable while minimizing monthly costs. Geothermal heating and cooling operates on electricity but relies on the earth’s thermal energy to maintain perfect year round temperature in the average-sized home for a dollar a day. Handling proper design, installation, and service of geothermal HVAC systems, JK Mechanical provides smart, energy efficient solutions in Lancaster County and surrounding areas.
Geothermal Tax Credits
Enjoy 30% federal tax credit for geothermal heat pumps in the residential sector and up to 40% credit for qualifying commercial installations. Click here to learn more about Federal Tax Incentives for switching to geo.
Trustworthy Geothermal Heating & Cooling Services
JK Mechanical has been Central Pennsylvania’s premier choice for Geothermal Heat Pump installation since 1989. Our team of certified technicians are trained and regularly updated in geothermal technology. We are equipped to handle whatever challenge your home or business presents, and will help you determine the right option for your specific needs. From start to finish, your geothermal heat pump installation will be completed professional, conveniently, and with as little disruption to your family or business as possible. Contact JK Mechanical at 717-925-8934 for further information, knowledgeable recommendations, and quick turnaround. We provide a full range of geothermal services, including installation, seasonal maintenance, repair, and 24/7 Emergency Assistance throughout Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Reading, West Chester & Coatesville, PA.
Some of the many benefits of geothermal heating and cooling include:
- Cost savings – Geothermal systems achieve 400% efficiency ratings. Four units of energy are provided for every one unit of electrical energy consumed. This outstanding efficiency lowers your monthly bills by an average of 70%.
- Tax Incentives – Under the Inflation Reduction Act, eligible residential AND commercial geothermal heat pump installations qualify for Federal Tax Credits of 30% for residential applications and up to 40% for commercial (including nonprofit!) applications.
- Noise levels – There’s no outdoor unit drawing attention to itself, creating an eyesore or noise. The indoor heat pump provides smooth, quiet operation, no louder than your refrigerator.
- Environmentally Responsible – The EPA considers geothermal systems the most environmentally friendly option for temperature control. No carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or greenhouse gasses reduce your carbon footprint.
- Safe Operation – Because there’s no combustion process, there’s no byproducts, no chance of carbon monoxide poisoning, no hot surfaces, flames, or fumes.
- Clean – Geothermal systems are the ideal choice for anyone who suffers from allergies or asthma, as no contaminants or fumes are introduced to indoor air.
- Life Span – The indoor heat pump is protected from the elements and can be depended on for fifteen-plus years of operation. The typical furnace only lasts seven to ten years. The ground loop of the geothermal system typically lasts upwards of fifty years.
- Value – Although Geothermal is a significant investment, the savings on utility bills and maintenance quickly recovers the cost, usually within five years.
For further reading:
Real Geothermal Installations
Geothermal System Service in Lancaster, PA | Geothermal System Repair West Chester, PA | Geothermal System Maintenance Reading, PA