Solar Panels & Solar InstallationWest Chester, PA, Lancaster, PA, Coatesville, PA, Reading, PA, York, PA & Harrisburg, PA
Why are solar electrical systems gaining popularity across Lancaster County and surrounding areas? Home and business owners are realizing the many benefits of utilizing our most renewable energy source. At JK Mechanical, we specialize in environmentally-friendly, cost-effective solutions to everyday challenges. With 38 years of infield experience and technical expertise, we recognize that your unique household requires a customized system, and through top quality products, proper design, and meticulous installation procedures, we deliver maximum return.
Trust in JK Mechanical for solar energy solutions!
If only 0.0005% of the earth were covered with solar energy systems, we could power the entire planet. Powering your home or business is simple. It’s also affordable. A 30% federal tax credit, combined with monthly savings on your electric bill, provides an immediate and long term return from your investment. At JK Mechanical, we help you take advantage of available incentives, smart energy opportunities, and create a design that incorporates aesthetically into your property. All projects are completed quickly, with minimum disruption, and to strict standards of quality for our customers across Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Reading, West Chester & Coatesville, PA.
When you rely on JK Mechanical for Solar Energy Solutions, we optimize results through:
- Proven, top quality American made solar panels
- Expert installation completed by factory-trained and experienced specialists
- 25-year performance warranty on solar modules
- No annual maintenance expenses
- Immediate cost savings on electric
- 30% federal tax incentive
- Management of SREC paperwork with the state and energy company
- Tracking of your kW production and determination of the best rate
- Ensuring peak value from your investment and eliminating stress and hassle
Pennsylvania Solar Energy Incentives
Pennsylvania’s Alternative Energy Portfolio Standard Act of 2004 (AEPSA) stipulates that 18% of electric sold at retail be acquired from solar energy and other renewable sources by 2021. To achieve AEPSA compliance, local energy companies are willing to pay you for energy generated by your residential solar system.
You are eligible to take advantage of a federal tax incentive of up to 30% of the installed system cost with no cap through 2019. The tax credit declines in value over the next two years.
Energy payments can easily add up to thousands of dollars annually. Although the pricing system is complicated, derived from your hourly kilowatt generation recorded in solar renewable energy credits (SRECs), which are assessed by a stock exchange-like market, JK Mechanical manages the process, protecting your best interests and rewards.
With JK Mechanical as your solar partner:
- We manage your SREC paperwork with the state and your energy company.
- We keep track of your kW production and work hard to find you the best rate.
- You sit back and wait for your check. It’s that simple.
Request a quote or contact us today and learn how a JK Mechanical solar installation can make money for you.