Indoor Air Quality Products, Indoor Air Quality Services & Indoor Air Quality SolutionsReading, PA, York, PA, Lancaster, PA, Coatesville, PA, West Chester, PA & Harrisburg, PA
Protect the health, comfort, and condition of your home by improving indoor air quality. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in Lancaster County and surrounding areas, JK Mechanical is qualified to recommend and install proven effective air quality accessories, targeted at your specific needs. We won’t talk you into unnecessary investments. Our factory trained, fully certified technicians accurately diagnose air quality issues, listen to your concerns, and provide a detailed strategy. Drawing from a line of innovative options, we combat issues throughout the home with quiet, efficient, and low-maintenance products.
Effective Air Quality Services
Some of the innovative air quality accessories offered by JK Mechanical include:
- Air Cleaners – The Infinity Air Purifier and Performance Electronic Air Cleaner combat bacteria, mold, dust, pollen, animal dander, and contaminants as small as 0.01 microns. To put that into perspective, a grain of beach sand is 100 microns, and the average human hair is 75 microns in diameter. Capturing pollutants 18,000 times smaller than the head of a pin, cutting-edge Carrier air filtration systems effectively create cleaner, healthier, and more enjoyable indoor environments.
- Air Purifiers – The REME HALO-LED™ is the industry’s first LED in-duct, whole home air purification system that is both mercury free and zero ozone compliant. The HALO-LED™ proactively treats every cubic inch of air conditioned space, reducing airborne and surface contaminants and pollutants through bi-polar ionization and revolutionary, patent pending, REME-LED™ technology.
- Humidifiers – Carrier fan-powered, bypass, and steam Humidifiers offer a range of options to suit your size and style of space. Introducing necessary moisture defends against dry skin, chapped lips, headaches, sore throat, itchy eyes, frizzy hair, greater vulnerability to infection, static shock, and damage to woodwork. Plus, properly moisturized air feels warmer, allowing higher thermostat settings, energy savings, and lower utility bills.
- Dehumidifiers – Just as you may want to add humidity during dry winter months, whole home dehumidifiers can help protect your home and improve your comfort during the cooling season. Excess moisture in your home can appear in the form of mold and mildew, or increased cooling costs as your air conditioner works overtime to keep you comfortable.
- Ventilators – Energy Recovery Ventilators are the equivalent of opening a window, all year round, with none of the energy losses or concerns with exterior noise pollution or contaminants. Expelling stale air and pollutants out of the home, freshening the indoor environment, and combating humidity, ventilators are the most straightforward means of improving indoor air quality, for a healthier and more comfortable home. Suitable for any size or style of residence, ventilators are silent and incorporate into existing equipment for non intrusive installation and operation.
Related Blog Posts:
Indoor Air Quality Products in Reading, PA | Indoor Air Quality Solutions York, PA | Indoor Air Quality Maintenance Coatesville, PA