These past few months we have been taking a moment to show you a deeper look into our individual departments. This month’s blog is about our electrical department which was started in 2010. Over the last 13 years the department has grown to provide Lancaster County and surrounding areas with multiple electrical services. In this blog we will dive into what you will experience when you call in, three things our electrical team strives for, and what sets our team apart from other. Let’s dive right in!
What to Expect When you Call:
When you call in, similar to the HVAC department, the first person you will be in contact with will be from our CRS team. They will then connect you to our Electrical Sales Coordinator, Kaitlyn or our Solar Sales Coordinator, Jessica. They will find a time that works best for you and our service team to come out and find the solution to your problem. If the need is for a new generator or a solar need, you will be connected with our electrical Home Services Specialist, Jason. From there Jason will set up a time to meet with you and discuss what installation option is best suited for your home and needs.
3 Things our Service Teams Strives For:
Our electrical teams have three main objectives,
- Creating safe and reliable energy solutions: Surge protection and generators create the safe and reliable energy solutions for your family through power outages, life sustaining machines for elderly, and many other sources that rely on steady power to your home.
- Finding cost effective ways to bring energy to your home: The robust knowledge we provide on solar energy can help save you thousands in the future on total home energy costs.
- Providing a level of service that prioritizes valuing people above everything else: Caring for our clients has always been a major part of our core values. Our electrical team truly takes this to heart and treats each client as a friend and a new relationship.
What Sets Our Electrical Department Apart from Others:
We believe that a good team always has a great leader. In our case our Electrical Department manager Nate Courtney is a perfect fit. His hands on leadership style has him in the field getting to know all of our technicians and fostering relationships with clients that we hope leave a lasting impression.
We hope that this post gave you insight on how our residential electrical department works, what you will experience when you call, the goals we have for the department, and how our department is different from others. As always, the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical experts at JK Mechanical are here to help with any and all of your needs this year and for years to come! Contact us today!
Electrical Services We Provide:
- Generator Installation
- Generator Replacement
- Generator Service
- Generator Maintenance
- Solar Installation
- Solar Replacement
- Solar Service
- Battery Storage Installation
- Service Upgrades
- Device Change Outs
- Low Voltage Wiring
- EV Charger Installation
- Electric Panel Replacement
- Whole House Rewires