Tune-Up Your System
Our clients are our first priority. We are dedicated to helping you with smart energy solutions to keep your family warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Part of keeping our clients comfortable is ensuring that their equipment will perform exactly when they need it to. This means that repairs and tune-ups are necessary in order to keep a system running smoothly throughout the year. When heating and cooling equipment is maintained on a regular basis, minor adjustments will not turn into unexpected, major repairs.
Adequately maintaining your system can reduce your heating and air conditioning costs as much as 30% while also extending the life of your system. Our trained and NATE certified technicians will inspect, adjust, analyze, test and clean your equipment— top to bottom, inside and out.
High-Quality Maintenance Guaranteed
Here at JK Mechanical, we believe that maintaining your equipment is the best way to keep it running effectively for your home. We provide precision tune-ups and inspections to give you the reassurance you need that you invested in the best quality equipment and company.
Our tune-ups and maintenance include:
- Precision inspection and cleaning of furnace or boiler, including nozzle, oil filter and pump strainer (where applicable)
- Thermostat operation and accuracy inspection
- Testing of refrigerant charge
- Cleaning and inspecting indoor and outdoor coils
- Analyzing temperatures across evaporator and/or heat exchanger
- Testing and cleaning condensation drain lines and pump
- Inspection of wires, terminals, belts, vents and safety controls
- Verifying correct voltage and amperage on motors & compressors
Agree to Comfort In Your Home
When you invest in JK Mechanical, you can rest easy knowing your heating and cooling system is protected and running at peak efficiency, saving energy, and reducing your utility bills.