Electrical Experts For All Your Home and Business Projects
We all have a lot of projects on our plate. When the project calls for an electrician – call JK Electrical … part of JK Mechanical who, for the past 30 years has earned the trust of our community by making families, homes and businesses more comfortable through our smart energy solutions.
As Master Electricians, our residential and commercial electrical service starts with quality workmanship and the commitment to making your safety and comfort our top priority.
From replacing a light switch and running new electrical wires to upgrading your electrical panel when more power is needed, our certified and trained technicians have the expertise to get the job done.
Just some of the ways we can help you with electrical service needs:
- Service and Sub-Panel Upgrades – Is your electrical panel too small to meet the needs of your home and family? It is important to make sure that your home is equipped with the most up-to-date system to accommodate the new and more energy-demanding electrical appliances present in most homes.
- Lighting Upgrades and Layout – Inside and outdoor lighting is our specialty. Ask us about the ease of adding additional lighting to your home.
- Whole House Surge Protection – Protect your electronics and appliances from a power surge. Ask JK Electrical about the value of having a surge protector hard-wired to your circuit breaker box.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters – Did you know that building codes require that you have GFCI outlets in areas near water? (i.e. in your kitchen, bathroom or garage.) Ask us about installing 15 Amp & 20 Amp outlets for your family’s protection.
- Automatic Standby Generators – Never be without power again. Learn more.
- Solar and Electric Attic Ventilators – Cool your home with attic ventilation. Learn More.
- Energy Monitoring Systems (eMonitor) – Track the energy usage in your home with the affordable eMonitor system. Learn More
- Phone, Data and TV Wiring
- Additional power outlets
- Tamper-resistant receptacles (child-safety outlets)
Contact JK Electrical for a free estimate on your next electrical project.