Ductless Mini-Split System
Get Consistent Heating or AC With an Electric HVAC System
Mitsubishi Electric HVAC systems offer superior comfort, with quiet operation, to any room in your house. Thanks to the advanced inverter-driven compressor technology and smart, easy-to-use controls, you can achieve consistent temperatures throughout any room, while saving energy year after year. That’s because, the Mitsubishi is more efficient than traditional HVAC systems because it uses the exact amount of energy needed to maintain comfort.
The Mitsubishi ductless HVAC system is ideal for:
A Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Split is 40% more efficient than a traditional window unit.
How it works:
With a smart remote controller you can control the comfort of the room with the touch of a button. Adjust your mode of operation between COOL, HEAT, DRY or AUTO. The AUTO mode automatically decides if you need cooling or heating to maintain the set temperature.
The inverter-driven compressor in the outdoor unit maximizes efficiency by automatically changing its speed to match the cooling and heating needs of a room. This technology allows it to ramp up compressor speed to quickly cool or heat a room (or multiple rooms). This innovative system differs from conventional systems, which start and stop repetitively, causing temperature variations and wasting energy.
- A Mitsubishi ductless mini-split system from JK Mechanical gives you the freedom to control your comfort in each and every room. Simply set the temperature for each room with an easy-to-use controller.
- Inverter-driven compressor technology in the outdoor unit delivers precise indoor comfort in each air conditioned room with consistent temperature and total control.
- Our indoor systems operate as low as 19 dBs; quieter than a human whisper.
- i-see™ Sensor detects real-time temperature disparities within a room and automatically adjusts airflow to compensate and perfect comfort.
- H2i® hyper-heating INVERTER technology provides tremendous heating capabilities when outside ambient temperatures are -13° F to make sure your home is warm and comfortable, even on the coldest days.
- Many systems qualify for ENERGY STAR.
Contact us for your free estimate