When the Power Goes Out: Benefits of a Standby Generator
January 23rd, 2015 by admin
In your average family, you could potentially encounter a power outage at the most unfortunate times: while cooking dinner, getting ready in the morning, while taking a shower, or while enjoying a family night in. Weather emergencies can knock the power out for hours at a time, if not longer. A lot could happen in what would normally be a short amount of time, but without power, it could seem like ages.
Fortunately today, families like yours have the luxury of investing in preventative measures for unexpected power outages and weather emergencies. Standby generators are the most effective and reliable source of power when you lose electricity in your house. Let’s look at some of the benefits that you could have when you invest in a standby generator for your home and family.
Benefits of a Standby Generator
- Power stays active allowing:
- The food in your fridge to stay fresh
- The heat in your home to continue running
- Medical and necessary business equipment to operate
- Automatic quick-switch instantly activates standby generator
- The transfer makes a seamless switch so you can resume your activities/tasks
- No missing work, school due to the inconvenience.
- Allows you to stay in your home and avoid temporary relocation
- Permanent fixture outside of your home or building
- Unlike back-up generators that need to be set up and switched on after the power is already out
- 24/7 protection for your home and your family
- Prevents costly damages
- Like frozen pipes, sump pump failure, etc.
- Adds value to your home
- Initial cost pays off quickly
Invest in Your Future
To avoid any future inconvenience, consider investing in a standby generator. Ultimately, it can save you money, but will also give your family a peace of mind. A standby generator is a reliable and cost effective investment for your home or business. By adding one to your home or business you won’t lose valuable time with your family or your work.
A standby generator isn’t just a backup plan; it’s a precaution. Emergencies can strike at any time, leaving you or your family without power. Be prepared for anything and keep your family comfortable, relaxed, and safe in the face of an emergency with an easy to follow Emergency Essentials Checklist.
Make the Call
At JK Mechanical, we guarantee you the highest-quality service, and are experts when it comes to installing standby generators. We provide installations, repairs, and service for your convenience, and are more than happy to walk you through the process of installing a standby generator for your home or business. For more questions, please contact us at 1-800-JKM-0028.