The benefits of geothermal run deep.
Geothermal energy is the smarter way to heat or cool your home or business. In fact, it’s hard to get much greener. It works by using the difference in temperature between the outside air and the ground. The ground virtually becomes your own solar panel, absorbing half of the sun’s energy.
- Save up to 70% of heating, cooling and hot water costs
- Up to 30% federal tax credit
- Free hot water in the summer months
- Geothermal systems are 500% efficient, compared to the most efficient gas furnace at just 98%
- Geothermal systems offer double the life of a traditional system
- Domestic energy source
- Quiet operation
Contact our geothermal experts for a free analysis and to learn more about the benefits of geothermal.
Stop paying for hot water
With a Desuperheater added to your water heater, you can capture the normally-wasted heat created by a unit’s compressor and use it to heat your water. During the summer months, when the geothermal unit is removing heat from your home, you could harness enough heat to provide most – if not all – of your hot water – for free! During the fall, winter and spring, when the excess heat is decreased, your existing water heating method is back in use.
If you’d like to have geothermal supply 100% of your hot water needs, we also offer dedicated hydronic equipment that’s easily installed.