Reduce the Heat in Your Home By Cooling
The Air in Your Attic.
Ask us about the 30% federal tax credit that can reduce the cost of an attic ventilation system.
The air in your attic can easily reach 150 degrees, heating up your home and increasing the load on your air conditioner. Trapped attic heat and moisture work together to cause numerous problems including higher electric bills, mold and house deterioration.
A solar attic fan from JK Electrical provides an effective solution to proper attic ventilation by continuously removing heat and moisture buildup through the day. The result – a more comfortable home that requires less energy to cool.
With a solar powered attic fan, JK Electric can restore comfort to your home.
- Lowers attic temperature, resulting in a more comfortable home that is easier to cool
- Reduces cooling bills by minimizing the heat load on your AC unit
- Prevents mold and humidity by removing moisture build-up
- Operates completely cost-free using the power from the sun
- Whisper quiet operation
- Available in 20, 25, 40 and 60 watt models for residential and commercial applications.
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Ask us about the 30% federal tax credit that can reduce the cost of the system.